Monday, March 19, 2007

Sorry!

To anyone who regularly checks in here....and keeps finding that I'm stuck on the post from a month ago... I just want to say I'm sorry for the lack of new posts! It's the blogging blahs! I should probably just tell you that I'm on a blogging break, but truthfully I don't know if I am or not. (How's that for indecisiveness?)

We are busy with school,
busy with life,
busy with a toddler,
busy with starting a container garden,
busy with playing outside in the spring sunshine,
and
busy with watching March Madness (yes, I love to watch the NCAA basketball tourny!)

So, I don't know when the mood will strike and I will feel like (or have time to) post again. Don't give up on me completely! I hope I'll be back real soon!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Enjoy life - I'll still be checking daily!

Anonymous said...

We love March Madness as well. Of course, we were all bummed last night when the Badgers lost. Eric had them winning the whole thing (definitely picked with his heart and not his head). Even Rex has done a bracket - we put the match ups on small pieces of paper with a little treat on each one, the team corresponding with the first eaten treat is his pick. He is currently in last place for overall points, but still has 2 final 4 teams left.
Crazy fun for Americans living abroad!

Marla said...

Katie,
That is hilarious! Have you done that before with your pets? Who will you be rooting for now? We are pretty excited about Texas A&M still hanging in there. Don't think they will be around much longer though-- who can beat Kansas?!?