Saturday, March 27, 2004

They're not sorry, but I am...

__________________________
"GET READY FOR APRIL 25

Soapbox is part of a campaign to strengthen abortion rights (we really need one now). So, in addition to heading to Washington, D.C. for the April 25th March for Women's Lives, we're working on the "I'm Not Sorry Day" campaign.

"I'm Not Sorry Day” is a recasting of the January 22nd Roe v. Wade anniversary. It's a film documenting real women's experiences with abortion. It's a T-shirt campaign that says having an abortion is not a dirty little secret. (It says simply "I had an Abortion”.) It's a movement that tells the truth: that women might be sorry to need an abortion, but they aren't sorry that they had access to one."




__________________________

Are you as shocked by this as I am???

1 comment:

Pregnancy123 said...

Wow, why would they do something like that. A baby is a precious gift from God, and shouldn't be discarded, in my opinion. I understand we all have the right to choose, and God can and will forgive us of our sins. But to have a campaign with the theme "I am not sorry" is unbelievable and uncalled for.