Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Surprise!

We're having another baby!

I guess there is something about September, since this baby is due then, and 3 of our family members (the boys and I) already celebrate birthdays in that month. Kinda crazy, but that's ok.

I have not been troubled with morning sickness with this pregnancy. How nice it is to wake up in the morning and not have to eat crackers before I can get out of bed!

Clara will love having her own little baby to hold. She loves her dolls and stuffed animals and cares for them with such affection and tenderness, carrying them with her as she goes about her business, even changing their diapers! I love to see the nurturing side of little girls, so different from the "conquering hero" side of my boys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I wondered when you were going to spill the beans! :)

Jamie said...

Congratulations Marla! How fun that we are due on the SAME day!!! It will be fun to go thru it together (well, thru the internet). You're blessed not to be sick! I'm finally feeling better but boy was I miserable!

TulipGirl said...

Hooray! Rejoicing with you! (And just a tad jealous--but in a good way.)