Saturday, August 02, 2008

Wow - Am I really updating my blog?!



I don't know if anyone drops by my blog anymore since I haven't updated it in a LONG time. If you're wondering why I haven't written, you'll just have to keep wondering, because I don't really have an answer! But just to prove that we're still counted among the living, I'll update it now with these brief words and a few pictures.




My pregnancy is going well and we are all looking forward to the arrival of our second little girl in the middle of September. I can't wait to hold a newborn baby again! And I'm sure Clara will get her fair share of holding and kissing her little sister!




That's all for now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Short, sweet and to the point! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Clara just keeps getting bigger. When will you be back this way?

Laura said...

Another girl! How wonderful! I have a couple of gifts for her - would you please email me and let me know your new address and I'll get them in the mail to you.

The children are beautiful. Clara is so cute - she'll be a wonderful big sister!

Jamie said...

It is GREAT to see an update! I can't believe we're due pretty much around the same time! We're supposedly having a girl too! Boy, your kiddos sure have grown!!!

Amy C said...

Good to hear you're doing well. Can't believe how big Clara is!!