Thursday, November 06, 2008

The Girls



Well, Linnea is growing and changing more every day. She is not the same little newborn we brought home. She smiles and coos, has filled out and is as pretty as ever. When she was around 2 weeks old she developed a "strawberry" over her left eye. We'll see if our pediatrician recommends doing anything with it at her next checkup. It is starting to be puffy enough that her eyelid droops a little over her eye when she is awake. I have read that if a strawberry interferes with vision, they might recommend treatment. She is now 7 weeks old.

Clara will be 3 next month on the 4th.


We're all doing quite well, though I do not find much time for keeping up with my blog these days!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Your girls are beautiful! Clara is quite the little lady and I'm sure she's a great big sister.

Hard to believe that lovely Linnea is already 7 weeks old - and smiling!

Anonymous said...

Hello Ma'am,

Please be encouraged in all that you do for God and your family.
I am from Africa and desire to homeschool, be a stay at home mom...etc, should the Lord bless me with marriage. I am 23 years old. Please continue to be a blessing and a lifeline of sorts for isolated homeschoolers throughoutEurope and Africa,

Regards!