Monday, October 18, 2004

Quick Note:

Well, things have changed once again. I probably won't write much more about these changes because its too frustrating to write about it (and probably to read about it also!) We had decided last night that we liked Zambia and were ready to put it on our top 3 list. Snort. Today we found out we can't go there because whoever is there now is planning to extend. Same deal for the post in Uganda, but we weren't interested in going there anyway! So, we're still trying to sort it all out at this point.

Once we finally settle on what we want, I'm pretty sure we'll have to be willing to stretch like a rubber band to accomodate even more future changes to the list. It isn't set in stone. In some ways, it would be easier if we had no say at all, and they just told us where we were going. Choosing is hard. I told my dear hubby last night that I was ready to make our decision and then leave it to God. He's in control. Wherever we end up, I believe it to be God's will for our family, because we have prayed for that. I may have to pray that I can accept His will for me, depending on where He wants us to go....

I guess I'm too preoccupied to write about anything else.

Instead, I'm contemplating such thoughts as these:

Courage is fear that has said its prayers!

Don't look back - Look forward to all the opportunities God will give you.

Believe your beliefs, doubt your doubts.


Rejoicing, Thinking, and Praying ~
Marla

No comments: