Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's All Done

As you have probably guessed, due to my non-blogging status lately, we have been busy opening boxes, putting stuff away, throwing things out, hanging pictures on the wall and generally trying to make our house a home. We finally got all our shipments (hooray!) and have everything in its place (pretty much.)

Now it's time to go back to living life. It is fun to be normal again!

As for blogging, I'll have to see if my interest in it picks back up. Lately, I just haven't been on the computer much. Just checking email and occasionally looking at other blogs. But I guess I don't have the urge to write or read much now. If I remember correctly, this usually happens after we move, and once we really feel settled and at home here, I'll probably be back to my old blogging self!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Glad to see an update! It must be a relief to be moved in. We face this in four months...yikes it seems just around the corner!